The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for
Interior Stylist (m/f/d)
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting and working beside our photographers, production manager and art director in the new studio in Robakowo. You will take ownership of the creative process when it comes to all styling products to be photographed. You will have a keen eye for ways to best show each and every product and material and help us produce the best-in-class E-commerce images and help us scale the way in which we work in our European Logistic Centre in Robakowo.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Planning and coordination and on-set styling of beautiful on-brand images for our E-Commerce images
- Constant research on new interior trends and bringing them to life in many diverse formats
- Creating creative concepts as mood boards and implementing these in close collaboration with our teams
- Keeping up to date with each product being photographed and maintain the highest standard of quality - high attention to detail
- Work closely with photographers and creative studio to ensure that all products are best represented and photographed.
You come with:
- Experience in Styling and Interior Design and/or the fashion industry - strong knowledge of materials and textiles
- A knowledge and understanding of products, materials and best ways in which to showcase each
- You are enthusiastic for home & living, interior, decorating and media
- An independent, well-structured way of working and strong sense of responsibility for your own work
- Strong organizational skills, great team player skills, creativity and strong communication skills
- Willingness to work in the studio within the warehouse location
- Fluency in English
- Being the part of a talented team, creating unique videos about Westwing products
- Highly creative and international team to cooperate with, who is eager to share the knowledge and support you on a daily basis
- The real possibility of a professional growth within the E-commerce company and opportunity to shape out product videos further
- The possibility to create great materials on many platforms for multiple countries
- Benefits package including: life insurance, private medical care, multisport card, up to 40% employee discount on our products
Location: Robakowo near Poznan
Contact Person: Anna Donaj
Requisition Number: 2715
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.