Working Student Customer Care Netherlands (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Working Student Customer Care Netherlands (m/f/d) who is responsible for processing the orders of our Dutch customers as well as the resulting inquiries.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting our Dutch customers regarding payment and order processing, cancellations & returns
- Handling all communications with Dutch customers in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Supporting our Dutch members by e-mail and by telephone
- Contributing the customer feedback in the Westwing team to constantly improve our offer
You come with:
- First experience in customer service and/or communication
- Good IT-skills and problem solving ability
- Friendly, positive and motivated personality
- Effective verbal and listening skills to provide courteous and professional customer service
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- A truly shaping position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team you will love to work with
Contact Person: Carolin Börger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.