Junior Product & Sales Manager Netherlands (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Junior Product & Sales Manager Netherlands (m/f/d). In this position you support our Dutch Product & Sales Managers in handling the Dutch Sales and are responsible for the preparation and procurement of data from external partners, as well as for the design of the campaigns.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You collect relevant product information in collaboration with our suppliers to ensure top-quality Dutch sales campaigns (e.g. product pictures, dimensions)
- You are in charge of a customer-oriented product selection for our Dutch market across all categories
- You analyze KPIs of past sales campaigns to derive lessons learned and identify improvement measures for future campaigns
- You continuously monitor the quality of produced sales campaigns to inspire our customers with an attractive offering
- You support and represent the Dutch Product & Sales Manager
- You work hand in hand with our customer care, logistics, product editing and graphics team regarding the Dutch sales campaigns
You come with:
- You have excellent Dutch language skills und speak English fluently
- You completed an apprenticeship or have a bachelor degree
- You come with very good MS Office Skills (especially Excel)
- You have a strong affinity for eCommerce
- You are a team player and an organizational talent
- A truly shaping position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy for our Dutch home & living campaigns
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Attractive working environment in an international team of strong dynamic and sweeping colleagues
- A variety of employer benefits such as gym membership and special discounts
Contact Person: Kristina Philipps
Requisition Number: 2399
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.