Marketing Analyst (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 Million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Marketing Analyst (m/f/d) who will push forward company growth with data-driven insights & analyses.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Working with our Marketing Analytics team to derive findings and translate them into clear, relevant suggestions. Being able to express those findings and suggestions with passion and brevity, both visually and verbally
- Developing a deep understanding of key performance indicators for different projects as well as the ability to explain why certain initiatives work well
- Establishing and constantly improving dashboards and other reporting tools for the Marketing Department and the whole organization
- Shaping the future of Westwing!
You come with:
- A passion for solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches and for translating your insights into data-driven and actionable recommendations
- Ability to balance a fast-paced working environment with the need for precision. Yet, being able to apply a high degree of pragmatism to solve data challenges and get fast results if needed
- At least two years of practical experience in a Data Analyst (or similar) position. Experience with Marketing Channels, conversion optimization (especially Search engine marketing) is a plus
- Excellent skills in SQL and Excel. Additional programming skills (Python, R) are a plus.
- Working knowledge of visualization tools (Tableau) and Google Analytics is considered a plus
- High interest for growth projects and Marketing strategy
- Very good English language skills
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, ambitious e-Commerce company
- A variety of employer benefits such as gym membership and special discounts
Contact Person: Natalie Rieger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.