Head of Warehouse Process Engineering (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Head of Warehouse Process Engineering (m/f/d), located in Poznan, Poland.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Drive step-change process innovation in our warehouse logistics for improved customer experience and/or reduced cost
- Identify major improvement opportunities, develop and select innovative solutions, prioritize projects for implementation, drive projects to implementation, and ensure bottom-line sustainable impact
- Coordinate projects at the interfaces between our warehouse operations / customer service / quality teams, our in-house Operations software development and our infrastructure project management
You come with:
- Project manager or similar role from a top-tier management consulting, process optimization company, or high-tech manufacturing company, ideally with an process optimization focus
- Deep passion for complex engineering topics, both in terms of software and hardware process automation
- Brilliant analytics balanced with a natural pragmatism to get things done, combined with great communications & stakeholder management skills
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in a highly dynamic and challenging environment, proven ability to drive change
- Outstanding academic credentials with a masters degree in engineering, computer science, physics, or similar technical background
- English and Polish are must-have languages, other languages are a plus
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
Location: Poznan, some business-related travel required
Contact person: Paulina Lisiewska
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.