Moderator YouTube Spain - Freelance (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Your heart beats for interior? You want to work in one of the most exciting and successful start-ups in Europe? Are you passionate about interiors? You shine in front of the camera? Sounds like you? Awesome, then send us your application! We are looking for a Moderation YouTube Spain - Freelance (m/f/d) for our YouTube Team, who would love to create beautiful, highly inspiring and on-brand video content for our Spanish YouTube channel.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You are one of the faces on our YouTube channel for the spanish-speaking region
- You are presenting the latest interior trends from Westwing
- You will provide our customers with insights into various topics related to Home & Living
You come with:
- You are not afraid to present yourself in front of the camera
- You are a creative mind with a passion for interior and love to implement creative concepts for videos around Home & Living
- Fluent skills in Spanish and English
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An inspirational way of working in a fast-paced environment and a high impact to shape our brand
- An inspirational way of working and creating great content for multiple countries
Contact Person: Natalie Rieger
Interested? We’re looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter and examples of your work) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.
Nice to have: you successfully publish inspirational content on your own social media account or blog? We would be thrilled if you would include your social media account or blog name in your application!