Conversion Specialist (CRO) (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Conversion Specialist (CRO) (m/f/d) to join our Marketing Technology team. In this position, you will be responsible for deriving data-based insights and developing strategies to convert the user while providing an excellent user experience.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You lead and drive key projects over the full product development process: from ideation phase, through design, specification, and development, over to the launch and post-release analysis and optimization
- You plan and execute data-driven optimizations on the customer sign-up journeys in order to increase our sign-up and buying conversion rates
- You create, define and implement the CRO roadmap for your respective marketing channels working hand in hand with our developers, designers and business stakeholders
- You improve our new or existing member conversion by using hypothesis-driven A/B testing and discovering new opportunities optimizing our UX and UI
- You understand your marketing channels and advise on the best sign-up strategies to follow
You come with:
- Several years of experience as a CRO Manager or similar role, ideally in areas such as SEM, SEO and/or Social Media
- Proven track record of driving successful outcomes in optimizing sign-up journeys and improving conversion rates on site
- High analytical competence and affinity for numbers combined with excellent problem-solving skills and high degree of creativity
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager 360)
- Experience in using A/B testing and optimization tools like Optimizely or Google Optimize
- Fluent English skills
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Numerous possibilities to take responsibility early on within new initiatives
- Rewarding insights into the exciting world of a successful eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Challenging, diverse and manifold assignments which are opening up great development possibilities for you!
Contact Person: Natalie Rieger
Requisition number: 2417
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.