HR Generalist (m/f/d)
As a HR Generalist (m/f/d) you will support all the activities related to personnel management. This is a unique opportunity to handle different tasks in the HR field.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- support the recruiting process, from application screening, interview organization, to on-boarding
- support the requests from all the departments: training, personnel administration, recruiting events
- monitor vacation/absence and assist in payroll matters
- collaborate in the creation of presentations and reports
- help make Westwing a better place to work, every day!
- be able to propose, develop, and implement new solutions to improve the HR efficiency, accuracy, and overall quality
YOU COME WITH
- previous professional experience in human resources of at least 2 years
- reliable, accurate working style and love of detail, able to manage different tasks respecting the deadlines
- independent, proactive and structured way of working
- high level of integrity and sense of responsibility
- able to work in a very fast environment, also during peak periods with relevant pressure
- good computing skills, excellent communication abilities
- native Italian and fluent English (spoken and written) are required
- degrees: Psychology, Human Resources, Communication, Economics
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- easily accessible and dog-friendly office with a nice terrace, free beverages, equipped cafeteria, diverse health offerings, and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, birthday voucher, discounted mobility options (e.g. ATM convention), variety of other discounts (such as bike rental, parking garages, gym etc.) and English classes
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Milena Soto
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433m of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.