Video Producer / Editor Italy (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Your heart beats for interior? You love to push creative boundaries and to work together with a highly creative team in a fast-paced environment? Sounds like you? We are looking for a Video Producer & Editor YouTube (m/f/d) in our YouTube Team, who would love to create beautiful, highly inspiring and on-brand video content for our Italian YouTube Channel.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Together with a team of creative editors and graphic designers you bring content for our Italian YouTube channel to life
- To offer our members a continuously new and highly inspirational content
- Selecting and prepping camera equipment, getting the angle and lighting just right, as well as framing for the “money shot” that will wow our audience.
- You also feel comfortable using your tech and creative skills to quickly integrate graphics and create animations
- From your beautifully shot film, you take it to the next level in the cutting room, also using your skills to integrate graphics and create animations
- You have several years of experience & strong skills in professional cinematography, filming, editing and animation
- You are confident in using the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Knowledge & experience with various camera and lighting equipment
- Fluent language skills in English or German
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An inspirational way of working in a fast-paced environment and a high impact to shape our brand
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- An inspirational way of working and creating great content for multiple countries
- An inhouse collection of a variety of camera and lighting equipment to choose from for your shoots
- A variety of employer benefits such as gym membership and special discounts
Contact Person: Natalie Rieger
Interested? We’re looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter and examples of your work) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.
Nice to have: you successfully publish inspirational content on your own social media account or blog? We would be thrilled if you would include your social media account or blog name in your application!