(Junior) Transportation Manager (m/f/d)
As a (Junior) Transportation Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible to ensure the quality, speed and cost of the delivery of our products to our customers all across Europe, with a special focus on Italy, Spain, and the CEE countries. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- increasing customer satisfaction through continuous improvement of delivery quality
- monitoring the development of transportation costs, identify and support on the opportunities to improve the process
- monitoring carrier delivery speed, quickly pinpoint causes of problems and escalate with respective internal or external stakeholders
- managing the relationships with our external logistics service providers on day to day basis
- owning and driving improvement projects along our Transportation roadmap and hence entrepreneurially advancing our Transportation business
YOU COME WITH
- academic degree in business, logistics, engineering or related field
- first work experience in Transportation, Operations, or Supply Chain and an intrinsic interest in logistical processes
- excellent analytical skills, advanced Excel skills, knowledge of SQL and warehouse management systems are a plus
- structured way of working, drive, passion for impact and pragmatism
- a team and people oriented approach of working and communication
- fluency in English, Italian and Spanish is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job (Req. 3014), please contact Amanda Leitenberger. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.