PR & Communication Intern (m/f/d) - Milan, Italy
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a PR & Communication Intern (m/f/d) in Milan to join the work of our PR&Cooperation team , who works on the development of all the relations with media online and offline and builds strategies around the brand and its products to grow in terms of awareness.
Special projects and collaborations with personalities, media and brand will be the main focus of your work.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Establish and maintain contacts with the main interior design and fashion media
- Organize, together with the PR assistant, cooperations and special partnerships with other brands and media partners
- Be responsible for weekly reports on publications and media exposure
- Build press release texts around the main focus of communication of the brand
- Guarantee the alignment with the other branches of the company, especially with the Sales, Merchandising & Influencer Marketing teams
You come with:
- A true passion for the Home & Living
- Required 6-8 months experience in a PR agency/ media relations position
- You’re deeply interested in design, fashion and you’re always updated with the latest trends
- Great communication skills
- Power of observation
- Excellent ability to relate with people and situations
- Good problem solving abilities
- Good knowledge of the Office package (powerpoint and excel expecially)
- You love your job and are self-motivated, always looking for ideas and not afraid of trying something new
- You are a team player and thrive in a dynamic working environment while also enjoying taking responsibilities
- Fluent English and native level Italian skills
- Photoshop skills/basic graphic skills
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A corporate culture with a high level of transparency, great team building, flat hierarchies and quick decision making
- An experience in a rapidly growing e-commerce company that is market leader in its segment
Location: Milan, Italy – remote smartworking till June 2021
Please submit your application complete of a CV and a link to your social media platforms.