(Senior) SEA Manager (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Around 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a (Senior) SEA Manager (m/f/d). In this position, you will be responsible for driving one of our strongest online marketing channels even further within our Performance Marketing Team. You are a “hands on” online marketeer and convince with your know-how and structured way of thinking.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Creating, managing, and optimizing our SEA campaigns in Google and Bing with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Developing and implementing the best customer acquisition strategy for one of our biggest performance marketing channels in the DACH region
- Based on reporting and analysis you control the success of your campaigns
- Creating concepts for ads and landing pages to meet our customer expectations
- Constantly improving our performance marketing strategy
You come with:
- You have a degree in business, marketing or communications
- At least one year of relevant experience in SEA or Online Marketing
- Know-how in setting up and managing accounts in Google AdWords
- Experience in optimizing campaigns for given performance targets
- Good skills in handling AdWords Editor & bid optimization tools are a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in German and English
- An environment with high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development, and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
Contact: Elena Behr
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.