To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an experienced Merchandiser (m/f/d).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- directly report to the Vietnam General Manager and work together with the manager to develop a strong supplier strategy and Vietnamese sourced products
- work closely with the buying team and proactively source and develop great bestselling products which increase GMV and Private Label share
- negotiate the most competitive price and offer suggestions to achieve highest margin with quality compliance
- bring a network of factories and develop our growing supply base in South East Asia
- ensure newly developed products are EU compliance, eg. RSL, CE, Food & Safety Requirement
- close monitor and collaboration with the Private Label Quality Team, Supply Chain Team and suppliers to ensure purchases orders are shipped on time with quality
YOU COME WITH
- university/college degree with fluency in both written & verbal English and Mandarin
- 3+ years’ experience in the similar role from a buying office or agency
- great Vietnam supplier contacts with a focus on Furniture with relevant material experience and knowledge in EU legal compliance requirements
- strong exposure in the Europe home & living market, DACH market is a plus
- passionate, “can-do attitude”, energetic, strong entrepreneurial spirit, pro-active, detail oriented and strategic mindset to work in a fast paced environment
- work independently and extensive travel in Vietnam
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- up to 40% employee discount
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Hollie Tyrrell. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.
wLabels Hong Kong Limited is the subsidiary of Westwing Gmbh. We are a buying and sourcing representive office based in Ho Chi Minh City. We are building our new office and looking for talent to join us.