Junior Product & Sales Assistant with German (m/f)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
In contrast to WestwingNow, the Westwing Club is based on daily sales (campaigns/sales actions) in which products are offered at unbeatable prices for a limited time and serve as a daily source of inspiration.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
To strengthen our sales team in the German Westwing shopping club, we are looking for a Junior Product & Sales Assistant (m/f). In this position you will support the conception and execution of daily sales campaigns. In doing so, you will make a significant contribution to achieving the planned turnover in cooperation with our category teams (e.g. furniture, kitchen or decoration). Our offer is based on the latest trends and strives to inspire our customers every day.
- Operational implementation & organisation of our German sales campaigns through procurement, preparation and research of relevant product information and images
- Quality check of the sales campaigns
- Close cooperation with major international and national brands and suppliers
- Contact person for our production, product editing, graphics, creative & partnerships team
- Performance analysis of past sales and derivation of recommendations for action
- Creation of presentations to share German sales campaigns with the rest of the Westwing Club countries
You come with:
- Bachelor's degree or commercial training in business administration, communication or comparable (fashion, interior design, etc.)
- First practical experience (min. 3-6 months internship)
- High affinity to eCommerce and Home & Living and the drive to learn the business from scratch
- Structured and independent way of working
- Reliable way of working even under time pressure
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- An entry-level position in a leading eCommerce company, with the prospect of rapid promotions within 12 months
- Working in a unique team of strong, dynamic and inspiring colleagues
- A wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development in an international environment
- Numerous benefits, including gym membership, life insurance, private healthcare, attractive employee discounts and regular team-building events, as well as an attractive office in the centre of Warsaw, where drinks such as coffee, water and soft drinks are available in addition to a great atmosphere