Senior Buyer (m/f/d)
As Senior Buyer (m/f/d) you drive and implement the WestwingNow and Westwing Collection global sourcing strategy for key categories, to unlock our massive growth opportunity towards a multi-billion Euros business. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- build the next bestsellers at high margins by leading product development, from prototype to quality assurance or off the shelf sourcing from some of the world’s best brands, together with our creative, category management and quality teams
- own sourcing KPIs for key categories, especially product margin & quality KPIs
- develop & lead strategic relationships with suppliers across continents, including negotiations and building optimal supply chain set ups, together with our international sourcing offices
- drive & achieve the strategic goal of building sustainable products for your categories together with our sustainability and quality teams
YOU COME WITH
- 5+ years of product development and sourcing experience, for furniture or textiles products preferred
- strong analytical, commercial, and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and a focus on fast execution
- proven track record of leading successful commercial negotiations
- good sense for trends, creativity, thorough understanding of customer needs and a passion for interior
- very strong communication skills and ability to clearly communicate with different stakeholders
- fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Kira Bukin. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.