Facility Manager Photo Studio (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To support the growing number of productions, we are looking for a Facility Manager Photo Studio (m/f/d). In this position, you will drive excellent operations in our Marketing logistics & photo studio team, which processes 1,000 packages per month and supports the successful completion of 25+ monthly photo shoots, video shoots and external events. If you are a motivated and independent person with a customer service mindset and organizational eye, this job is for you!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Photo Studio Manager and Content Production Logistics team
- Painting, repainting and renovating the studio rooms before or after the shootings and purchasing the needed tools and colours in coordination with the creative teams
- Maintaining tools and materials to support studio operations
- Unpacking, setting up and re-packing products and props for productions, assembling and disassembling products and providing production teams with an overview of which products have arrived to the studio
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in our photo studio at all times – clean studio slots after each shoot
- Maintaining our props inventory, collaborating with our styling team needed
You come with:
- Long term or very good experience in painting, renovating and overall craftsman skills
- Ability to carry, assemble and disassemble heavy furniture required
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to work with details
- An eye for order and cleanliness. You can walk into a room and easily spot how to better organize items and workflows. Tidying up brings you joy
- Friendly, reliable attitude and ability to work with both operational and creative minds – you understand a delivery driver’s needs just as well as to a stylist’s
- Understanding of the basic requirements for photo/video shoots
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Asana is a plus
- Fluency in English, proficient German ideal
- We subsidize the means of transport of your choice: Whether MVG Isarcard, Swapfiets or JobRad - we make sure that you are mobile!
- Your work-life balance is important to us: With us, you get offered a discounted gym membership, in-house yoga classes or health coaching
- With us you are always taken care of: We offer snack vending machines in the office, our snack man or free drinks such as coffee, tea, water, soft drinks, prosecco or beer
- Safety first: In times of pandemic, we use free antigen rapid tests, masks and room ventilators in our offices
- A truly shaping position in the Content Production team with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
Contact Person: Jessica Schrattenthaler
Requisition number: 2485
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.