Personal Assistant to the Founder/CCO (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active costumers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Personal Assistant to the Founder / CCO (m/f/d). In this position you will facilitate the CCO’s daily work in overseeing the calendar, managing internal and external communication, making travel arrangements and running daily errands.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating and managing day-to-day administrative affairs for the CCO
- Arranging travel and accommodation as well as managing expenses, paying bills and preparing reports
- Screening and handling inquiries and all sorts of requests
- Organizing the CCO’s calendar and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Preparing documents and presentations for internal and external meetings
- Organizing all kinds of events and photoshootings
- Promoting the company’s image by representing the CCO in a professional and enthusiastic manner
You come with:
- Relevant experience as personal assistant in the field of design interior, fashion and lifestyle? Great!
- Passion and love for your job, a great spirit and high motivation with a positive attitude
- Interest in high-quality home & living products as well as an affinity for aesthetics
- True organizational talent and you love getting things done with a hands-on mentality
- Advanced MS Office skills, e.g. PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent social and communication skills in English and German, Portuguese as a plus
- Willingness to travel at least 4 times a year to our headquarter in Munich
- You are a real dog lover and never miss to bring a treat
- A very rare position with high degrees of responsibility
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
- A highly talented, dynamic and creative team
- Last but not least, a truly inspiring home & living working environment
Location: Remote from Algarve, Portugal
Person of contact: Amanda Leitenberger
Requisition Number: 2506
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.