Junior Cooperations Manager DACH (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Junior Cooperations Manager DACH (m/f/d). In this position, you will shape our brand image and raise brand awareness by planning, conceptualizing and executing exciting cooperations and partnerships with brands, tastemakers and celebrities in line with our brand identity and values.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the team with the planning, conceptualizing, and executing home stories with celebrities and tastemakers together with our content production team
- Raising brand awareness and positioning Westwing as a love brand through exciting, creative, and innovative brand partnerships in line with our identity and values
- Create or support styling concepts together with our interior designers for homestories and brand partnerships (e.g. events, pop up spaces, photoshoots)
- Daily screening, answering and processing of all incoming requests
- Interface Management - working very closely together with our creative team, content production, logistics, interior designers, PR department and Private label colleagues
You come with:
- Ideally 1+ years of relevant work experience in a creative and dynamic environment, with focus on brand marketing and partnerships
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management skills
- A creative thinking, problem-solving mind-set, and hands-on attitude
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Business acumen and knowledge
- Strength in prioritization, independent way of working and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in German and English
- A high impact role with responsibility and autonomy in a creative and fast-paced growth environment
- Attractive position as Junior Cooperations Manager supporting homestory productions and brand partnerships and plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Contact Person: Jessica Schrattenthaler
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.