International Brand Consultant (m/w/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an International Brand Consultant (m/f/d). In this position, you will be responsible for delivering projects critical to the global success of Westwing. In addition to gaining unique and valuable experience on an international scale, we consider the role to be excellent preparation for highly talented individuals for a future line leadership role.
- You take a holistic view on performance and partnership to identify, acquire and develop strategic partnerships within a pre-defined brand portfolio (designer and premium)
- Through your strong analytical skills, you evaluate and identify new business opportunities to constantly improve the performance of your partners
- After alignment with functions such as Marketing, Sales and Creative, you design and develop tailor-made solutions and concepts to scale our partners’ activity with Westwing
- Establish and maintain a trusted relationship with our partners at C-Level
- In order to deliver an excellent customer experience, you constantly strive to optimize your product portfolio and condition framework
- You monitor and ensure a best-in-class onboarding for new partners, from negotiations to their first campaign with Westwing
- You own the commercial performance and the end-to-end sales flow from acquisition to advocacy
You come with:
- Professional experience in sales and distribution with a degree in business administration or a comparable education
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills with strong analytical skills
- Confident demeanor and goal-oriented, empathetic management of relationships are part of your qualifications and personality
- You enjoy making decisions and are motivated, well organized, communicative and a team player
- Experience in an international environment within eCommerce, fashion distribution, a shopping club or in the Home & Living area
- Fluency in English, language skills in German are a plus
- A varied position of responsibility in a growing team with a great challenge, where your acquisition and negotiation successes will play a major role in the development of our international markets
- Intensive discussions with many interesting decision-makers whose industries must redefine their trade structures
- Close hands-on collaboration with management and strong, dynamic, and engaging colleagues
- A living corporate culture of transparency and collegiality, team building, flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- Collaboration in a rapidly growing eCommerce company which is market leader in its segment
- Many inspirations for your beautiful home
Location: Munich, with the option of remote work
Contact Person: Kristina Philipps
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.