Customs and Inbound Logistics Manager (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
You are an expert in managing external freight forwarders and aware of how the shipping industry operates? You are excited to be part of something big and grow with the company? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Customs and Inbound Logistics Manager (m/f/d).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Customs clearance of our international shipments
- Processing and tracking of incoming courier shipments
- Container tracking and creating inbound forecast for the warehouse
- Communication with forwarding agencies
- Processing of the invoices at the end of the month together with finance
- Carrier scheduling to warehouse and managing relationship with our inbound team
- Negotiating freight forwarder capacity based on season
You come with:
- Relevant working experience in a transport or customs related role with focus on customs
- Very good knowledge of all customs-related documents and processes for imports
- Good communication skills in both German and English
- Working knowledge in Excel is a plus
- Hands on transportation management software and/or customs software (e.g. ATLAS)
- Good negotiation skills, especially with freight forwarders
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Building the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
- Your work-life balance is important to us: With us, you get offered a discounted gym membership, in-house yoga classes or health coaching
- Make your own home a beautiful home: You love interior? So do we! With up to 40% employee discount, you can make your home even more beautiful
Contact Person: Kira Bukin
Requisition Number: 2608
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.