(Junior) Paid Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our almost 1 million customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,300 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a (Junior) Paid Social Media Manager (m/f/d) in our International Marketing Team. In this position, you will be responsible for running paid initiatives across our main social media channels. You will help develop and execute the strategic plan, use analytics to support decision-making and manage a significant marketing budget to drive company goals.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Partner with an external agency in order to run best-in-class campaigns on the most relevant social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Constantly analyze, monitor & report relevant campaign KPIs and translate them into actionable recommendations
- Optimize campaign performance towards specific goals e.g. website visits, conversions
- Work closely together with our creative teams in order to build target group specific content and constantly optimize our creative assets
- Stay up to date on paid social media trends, best practices, new features and look for ways to integrate them into our campaigns
You come with:
- First experience in paid social media marketing gained in an agency or company with high standards in cutting-edge social media activities
- First experience in working with relevant tools and technologies as well as ad managers (e.g. Facebook Business Manager, Smartly, Google Analytics etc.)
- High interest for social media and its dynamic trends
- Analytical strength and good Excel skills
- Ability to work well with creative as well as analytical team members
- Very good communication skills (spoken & written) in English are mandatory; another language (Polish, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to contribute to world-class marketing team and participate in developing our global paid social media strategy
- As part of the International Social Media Team you are in the middle where the magic happens and get many insights from production to distribution of our social media content
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team with an amazing spirit
- Plenty of room for your own ideas, your personal growth and professional development
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
Contact Person: Anne Naumann
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.