Accountant (m/f/d) Part-time
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Accountant (m/f/d) Part-time located in Munich. In this position you will be responsible for various accounting topics in the German entities.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Reviewing of business transactions for appropriate documentation and approval prior to booking (e.g. vendor invoices)
- Reviewing and booking of travel expenses
- Validation and processing of vendor invoices (PO and non-PO invoices)
- Responding to vendor inquiries and reconciling of vendor statements
- Assistance in month-end, quarterly and year-end closing and audit activities
- Assistance with the preparation of VAT declarations as well as statistical reporting
You come with:
- Good academic credentials, preferably in the area of Business Administration with focus on Accounting and Finance
- First professional experience in a relevant position (e.g. Accounts payable)
- Knowledge of applicable accounts payable / general ledger systems and procedures
- Proficiency in Excel; MS-Navision experience is a plus
- Distinct analytical and conceptual skills, structured thinking and reliability
- Ability to work independently and with a team in fast-paced environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Fluency in German or English
- High degrees of responsibility within the Finance team in a leading and well-financed eCommerce company
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact in an international environment
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Contact Person: Yasmin Linscott
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.