Supply Chain Specialist
We are hiring talent to our company!
Ambitious, dynamic, dedicated , energetic, passionate and great taste. Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist, Private Label. In this position, you are responsible to manage 3PL and resolve supply chain challenges from mainland China and Southeast Asia to EU warehouse.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Direct report to the General Manager of East & Southeast Asia and works closely with the manager to formulate a strong supply chain process for China & Southeast Asia and resolve ALL logistics issues
- Manage 3PL by establishing and managing the performance KPI
- Collaborate closely with the merchandising team, 3PL, suppliers and the Munich Supply Chain team to resolve all logistics and supply chain issues
- Management of PO booking dates, ocean freight shipment data and ensure data accuracy
- Team up with merchandisers to ensure supplier production lead time accuracy and generate monthly containers need
- Drive China and Southeast Asia product availability rate at > 90%
- Deliver supply chain solutions in terms of freight consolidation and lead time reduction to drive down the costs and increase efficiency
- Any ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management with fluency in both written & verbal English and Mandarin
- More than 5 years of relevant logistics experience and 3-5 years’ experience in the similar role from a Europe buying office, agency, or supply chain department of 3PL
- Good knowledge of trade declaration, ocean, train, shipping procedure and customs at mainland China
- Experience in container forecasting is a PLUS
- Strong exposure in the Europe market and expertise in China & Southeast Asia origins to Europe Ocean route
- High level of computer literacy: MS Office; Advanced Excel knowledge, Google Doc & Worksheet
- Experience with Logistics/Supply Chain SaaS Solution is a PLUS
- Experience in the home & living sourcing industry is a BIG PLUS
- Superb analytic, problem solving and project management skills.
- Great interpersonal and strong negotiation skills
- Passionate, “can-do attitude”, energetic, strong entrepreneurial spirit, pro-active, hardworking, detail oriented and strategic mind set to work in a fast pace and start up environment
- Work independently, self-motivated, willing to learn attitude and occasional travel to mainland China
- Career Development
- Work Life Balance: Work from Home Policy & Flexible Working Hour
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- As a Family in our team: Tea Time, Free snack & drinks, Party, etc.
Where are we?
- Lai Chi Kok (near to MTR station, 1 minutes)