Senior International Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
As Senior International Key Account Manager (m/f/d) you will be our brand ambassador and pitch our mission to our international partners on C-Level. You will maintain relationships to our international external and internal stakeholders as well as identify and approach new trendsetting brands in close collaboration with our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- take a holistic view on performance and partnership to identify, acquire and develop strategic partnerships within a pre-defined brand portfolio
- design and develop tailor-made solutions and concepts to scale our partners’ activity with Westwing
- monitor and ensure a best-in-class onboarding for new partners - from negotiations to their first campaign with Westwing
- own the commercial performance and the end-to-end sales flow from acquisition to advocacy
- visit our partners in their showroom, on trade shows or host them in our beautiful HQ in Munich
YOU COME WITH
- professional experience in sales and distribution
- strong persuasion and negotiation skills with strong analytical skills
- goal-oriented, confident demeanor and empathetic management of relationships
- willingness to travel and socialize with your role as ambassador
- experience in an international brand environment
- fluency in English, German language skills are a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Kristina Philipps. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.