(Junior) Merchandising Manager (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a (Junior) Merchandising Manager (m/f/d) for our multi-hundred million Euro business WestwingNow and Westwing Collection.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Own and implement the WestwingNow onsite experience strategy for one of our key categories, together with our Category team, unlocking our massive growth opportunity towards a multi-billion Euros business
- Build the most inspiring end-to-end onsite presentation for products of some of the best brands and from our own Westwing Collection, towards developing a world-class customer experience
- Develop the highest standards of content quality for our products in coordination with the Buying and Content Production team
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing teams to create the most exciting marketing content for our websites and apps
You come with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar with first eCommerce or retail experience
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial and ambiguous environment
- Analytical, commercial, and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and a focus on fast execution
- Very good sense for trends, creativity, thorough understanding of customer needs and a passion for interior
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly communicate with different stakeholders
- Fluency in German and English
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep development path, working directly with Westwing Leadership Team
- Building the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
Contact Person: Kira Bukin
Requisition Number: 2411
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.