(Junior) Buyer (m/f/d)
Ambitious, dynamic, dedicated , energetic, passionate and great taste. Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a (Junior) Buyer - Lighting for our multi-hundred million Euro business WestwingNow and Westwing Collection.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- be a key contributor to building the next bestsellers at high margins by supporting product development, from prototype to quality assurance with our creative, category management and quality teams
- help to manage sourcing KPIs for the lighting category, especially product margin & quality KPIs
- own strategic relationships with suppliers in China, including negotiations and building optimal supply chain set ups, together with our HQ in Germany
- preparation of Order Documents and Order Placement
- maintain & own the categories critical path
- support the Lead Buyer across general day to day tasks
YOU COME WITH
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of buying experience, first experience in home & living or fashion industry is an advantage
- ability to thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial and ambiguous environment
- strong analytical, commercial, and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and a focus on fast execution
- ownership and drive with the ability to share own visions and ideas
- good sense for trends, creativity, thorough understanding of customer needs and a passion for interior or fashion
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- career development
- work life balance: work from home policy & flexible working hours
- attractive remuneration package
- as a family in our team: teatime, free snack & drinks, party, etc.
WHERE WE ARE
- Lai Chi Kok (near to MTR station, 1 minute)
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Xenia Lee. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.
wLabels Hong Kong Limited is the subsidiary of Westwing GmbH.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes.