Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
As Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for delivering projects critical to the global success of Westwing. In addition to gaining valuable experience on an international scale, we consider the role as an excellent preparation of highly talented individuals for a future line leadership role. It is your chance to combine a unique learning experience with real-life proof of your potential. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- lead and manage key strategic projects to contribute to marketing growth and addressing critical business questions
- work closely and continuously with executives at group and country level and senior management from different international markets
- own projects from start to end including evaluation and identification of new growth opportunities, business case development, implementation, and stakeholder management (projects in the past included among others: setting up our YouTube channel, a brand ambassador program, Live Shopping)
- develop and support growth initiatives to bring our existing marketing channels (e.g., Content Production, Social Media, Influencer Marketing) to the next level
- build and improve processes to increase operational efficiency within our marketing organization
- provide deep dive analysis on marketing channels, target group or current marketing activities
- act as sparring partner for the Marketing Leadership team and marketing channel owner (e.g., Social Media, Influencer Marketing, Westwing Studio Marketing)
YOU COME WITH
- several years of experience in a fast-paced environment such as a leading consulting firm, in strategy and/or business development or in a start-up environment
- very strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as “hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast execution
- ability to structure and manage complex projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate compelling messages making you a great discussion partner
- entrepreneurial mindset with high passion to make an impact and push the company to the next level, while exhibiting high tolerance for ambiguity and rapid course shifts
- fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Theresa Kneißle. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.