Junior E-commerce Specialist with German (m/f)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our almost 1 million customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
- Customize product description and list of details in German
- Process data in Excel
- Support the team in ongoing projects
- Work with tools and e-commerce systems
- Work together with different (international) departments within Westwing
You come with:
- Very good German (C1/native) - a necessary condition
- Good English or Polish - a necessary condition
- Knowledge of linguistic and stylistic correctness
- MS Excel skills
- Independence, reliability and sense of humor
- One year contract after 3 months trial with possibilty to prelong for indefinite contract
- The opportunity to develop yourself and gaining valuable (international) experience within a revolutionary and fastgrowing brand.
- Flexible working hours
- Attending various team building meetings.
- Discount on the entire offer of Westwing
- Dynamic and informal atmosphere
- Private medical care, Multisport, life insurance
- Discounts on Westwing’s products
- Team building meetings organized by the company (currently mainly online)
- Possibility to work remotely (during pandemic situation)