The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Buyer (m/f/d) for our multi-hundred million Euro business WestwingNow and Westwing Collection.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Drive & implement the WestwingNow and Westwing Collection global sourcing strategy for key categories, to unlock our massive growth opportunity towards a multi-billion Euros business, reporting directly to the buying leadership team
- Own sourcing KPIs for key categories, especially product margin & quality KPIs
- Build the next bestsellers at high margins by leading product development, from prototype to quality assurance or off the shelf sourcing from some of the world’s best brands, together with our creative, category management and quality teams
- Develop & lead strategic relationships with suppliers across continents, including negotiations and building optimal supply chain set ups, together with our international sourcing offices
- Drive & achieve the strategic goal of building sustainable products for your categories together with our sustainability and quality teams
You come with:
- 2+ years of product development and sourcing experience, for furniture and textile products preferred
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial and ambiguous environment
- Strong analytical, commercial, and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and a focus on fast execution
- Proven track record of leading successful commercial negotiations
- Good sense for trends, creativity, thorough understanding of customer needs and a passion for interior
- Very strong communication skills and ability to clearly communicate with different stakeholders
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep development path, working directly with Westwing Leadership Team
- Building the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
Contact Person: Kira Bukin
Requisition Number: 2294
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.