Night Attendant - Part-Time
- Respond to after-hours calls, including disturbances or lock outs, in a timely manner; initiate action to calm any disorderly conduct.
- Submit daily reports noting all response calls to the management office.
- Inspect the grounds, including regular grounds pick up, at least twice per night and report any damage to the perimeter fences, gates, doors, or equipment.
- Check exterior lighting twice weekly; report broken windows or lights to Community Director.
- Secure any unlocked apartments, office, maintenance and equipment areas.
- Maintain communication with the Community Director on a daily basis.
- Actively participate in a positive team environment through teamwork, communication and excellence in service; communicate regularly with Community Director.
- Always courteous and helpful to residents, prospective residents, vendors and associates.
- Enforce clubroom, swimming pool, tennis court, sport court, or other curfews.
- Enforce parking lot regulations; report violations and inoperable cars to the Director.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times while on duty.
- Must be a sworn peace officer with permission from the Police or Sheriff’s Department to perform off duty work in the city in which the property is located.
- Must be available to be contacted at home and to respond in cases of emergency.
- Valid and current driver’s license with reliable transportation.
- Must agree to a criminal background check and sign an agreement for voluntary drug testing.