PPC - Strategist
Weidner Property Management is looking for a PPC Strategist. The PPC Strategist will execute marketing campaigns around keywords that will drive traffic to Weidner websites and with the goal of converting them to residents. This individual will develop paid media strategies to accommodate the full funnel – executing day-to-day tactics that increase site traffic and conversion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and execute local and national search engine marketing strategies, including Google AdWords (Bing pay per click campaign experience as plus but not mandatory).
- Executes keyword bidding strategies (including max CPC and daily budget) for maximum results within budget.
- Apply A/B and multivariate testing to improve bidding strategies, negative keywords identification, audience suppression, ad, email, and landing page copy.
- Closely monitors daily search marketing performance and develops/maintains reporting to communicate progress on key metrics.
- Effectively communicates optimization opportunities to help grow the overall success of the search engine marketing programs.
- Design behavioral targeting/remarketing campaigns and interpret performance data into actionable insights for improving ROIs.
- Leverage analytics (Google Analytics and Google AdWords) to understand customer segmentation, campaign effectiveness, and response metrics.
- Monitor conversions and conversion funnels and make recommendations for lower CPA and CPC.
- Assess future trends—identify, interpret and capitalize on marketing trends to maximize impact.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEM strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings.
- Actively participate in a positive team environment through teamwork, communication and excellence in service.
- Track and analyze campaign data to identify optimization opportunities, and work with the Digital Marketing Manager and regional leaders to generate new search campaigns.
- Produce weekly pay per click keyword and spending report
- Produce monthly conversion and performance report
- Complete understanding of and 5-6 years proven experience with SEM and web analytics, to evaluate results of search marketing efforts.
- Familiar with HTML and Internet principles; understanding of how different web technologies influence site search ability.
- Possess solid project management discipline - able to put a project plan together with start time, benchmarks, and estimated completion date, and consistently achieve all three.
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher and highly proficient in Excel.
- Proven relationship-management experience and excellent organizational ability, with close attention to detail and process.
- Must be a collaborative team player as well as strong self-started and individual contributor.
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully, across multiple tasks, with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a marketing and customer service orientation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing or related field experience preferred.
- Must agree to a criminal background check and sign an agreement for voluntary drug testing.
- Valid and current driver’s license.