Weidner Property Management is committed to teamwork, through a spirit of honesty, trust and mutual respect. While this job description is complete, some responsibilities may not be specifically addressed.
PERFORMANCE – Setting new standards
- Greet new residents, introduce them to fellow residents and acquaint them with the community facilities
- Organize and advertise upcoming events for residents with special emphasis on creating community distinction
- Stabilize community’s customer base with an effective resident retention program
- Assist Marketing Department with Social Media initiatives to attract new customers and create connections with existing
What we value. . . OUR PEOPLE
- Actively participate in a positive team environment through teamwork, communication and excellence in service; communicate regularly with Community
- Always courteous and helpful to residents, prospective residents, vendors and
Customer Service – Responsive management and maintenance . . .
- Positively interact with residents on a daily basis, establish friendly rapport
- Encourage residents to participate in events and activities
- Assist management in the creation of “Resident Ambassador” programs
Attention to Detail sets us apart . . .
- Follow Weidner’s Mission, Vision and Values and comply with all Weidner policies and procedures as outlined in the Associate Handbook and Policy and Procedure Manual, as well as Fair Housing rules and
Accomplishment through honesty, trust and mutual respect...
- Represent Weidner in a professional manner
- Prompt with regular attendance; wear company uniform and maintain a professional appearance at all times while on
- Willing to be assigned to other Weidner properties as
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, advertising and customer service, experience with event planning is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of computer operating systems (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, )
- Must agree to a criminal background check and sign an agreement for voluntary drug
- Valid and current driver’s