PERFORMANCE – Setting New Standards. . .
- Work directly with Principal Designer on the selection, development and procurement of FF&E products from conceptual design to Installation
- Procurement of furnishings, fixtures, fabrics, wallcoverings, and research on sourcing products for multiple projects
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the interior design process and design principles
What we value. . . OUR PEOPLE
- Coordinate and collaborate as needed with Principal Designer and other Design Team members including architectural, selection and sourcing of materials
- Work directly with Principal designer on the selection of material finishes for units and common areas. Including: kitchen cabinets, countertops, flooring, paint colors, appliances, plumbing fixtures and lighting fixtures
Attention to Detail sets us apart . . .
- Researches and resolves PO and contract issues such as non-delivered goods, returns, replacements, repairs and payment coordination.
- Supports Construction & Design Directors in managing and identifying procurement for items such as FF&E, appliances, plumbing, kitchens, light fixture packages and specialty materials.
- The Procurement Specialist is a full performance level of professional work that is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all procurement activities for the Construction and Interior Design department
- Create and issues POs to vendors; while developing a strong relationship
- Manage logistics and freight communications, ensuring delivery of product and resolving outstanding issues
Accomplishment through honesty, trust and mutual respect. . .
- Serve as the primary personnel responsible for creating/writing purchase orders and maintaining all related procurement files.
- Assist other Interior designers and architects on staff
- Interact with accounting department, to ensure billing and coding
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- 5+ years of Procurement Experience
- Familiarity with construction business
- Proficient in Revit or Auto CAD, Hand sketching and use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong project management skills to coordinate with contractors on desired renovations
- Ability to design good looking solutions that meet functional requirements and time sensitive deadlines, while demonstrating strong time management skills.
- Expert knowledge of design trends in furniture, finishes, materials and lighting fixtures. On-trend, yet classic aesthetic sense
- Enjoy working collectively as part of a team on multiples projects. Strong team player and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Must agree to a criminal background check and sign an agreement of voluntary drug testing
- Valid and current driver’s license