FF&E Procurement Specialist
Weidner Property Management is looking for an FF&E Procurement Specialist to do project management & procurement for our Complete Development partner. This role will manage all procurement responsibilities for all projects while coordinating budgets and installations.
- Review and produce documentation, detailed instructions, drawings and specifications
- Interact with accounting department, to ensure billing and coding
- Prepare and manage FF&E budgets
- Manage and tracks all Purchase Orders, while working with the design team to ensure necessary steps have been completed all the way to installation
- Create and issues POs to vendors; while developing a strong relationship
- Manage logistics and freight communications, ensuring delivery of product and resolving outstanding issues
- Coordinate and collaborate as needed with Principal Designer and other Design Team members including architectural, selection and sourcing of materials
- Work directly with Principal designer on the selection of material finishes for units and common areas. Including: kitchen cabinets, countertops, flooring, paint colors, appliances, plumbing fixtures and lighting fixtures
- 10+ years of professional Hospitality Interior Design experience.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- 5+ years of Procurement Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field of an accredited school
- Proficient in Revit or Auto CAD, Hand sketching and use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- . Strong project management skills to coordinate with contractors on desired renovations
- Ability to design good looking solutions that meet functional requirements and time sensitive deadlines, while demonstrating strong time management skills.
- . Expert knowledge of design trends in furniture, finishes, materials and lighting fixtures. On-trend, yet classic aesthetic sense
- Enjoy working collectively as part of a team on multiples projects. Strong team player and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel 30% in and out of state
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record