Weidner Property Management is committed to teamwork, through a spirit of honesty, trust and mutual respect. While this job description is complete, some responsibilities may not be specifically addressed.
Performance – Setting New Standards . . .
- Lead weekly pricing calls
- New pricing and pricing trends
- Property exposure
- LRO parameters
- Optimize Property Revenue
- Properly calibrating and adjusting LRO algorithm
- Keen awareness of changes in market conditions, causing immediate adjustments to strategy
- Demonstrate ability to exercise pricing discipline in a strong market and be flexible to make changes quickly as market softens
- Lead weekly calls with teams to review key trends, price recommendations, and determine optimal pricing. Focus will often center around:
- Supply & demand trends
- Current competitor rents
- Lease expiration's and preferred lease terms
- Rent growth and targets
- Lease compliance
- Help with preparation of monthly reports package for executive leadership
- Create training materials in support of RM topics
- Proven ability to present pricing options in a persuasive manner
What we value. . . OUR PEOPLE
- Actively participate in a positive team environment through teamwork, communication and excellence in service; communicate regularly with the Director of Revenue.
- Travel is necessary to stay current on market trends and obtain familiarity with competitive mix of comparable properties.
Attention to Detail sets us apart . . .
- Follow Weidner’s Mission, Vision and Values and comply with all Weidner policies and procedures as outlined in the Associate Handbook and Policy and Procedure Manual, as well as Fair Housing rules and regulations
- Stay current on LRO algorithm updates, pricing strategy and regional acquisitions
- Provide ongoing revenue management software training for all levels of organization
Accomplishment through honesty, trust and mutual respect. . .
- Prompt with regular attendance and maintain a professional appearance at all times while on duty
- Keep current on LRO software updates, revenue management techniques, and assigned market fundamentals via expert reports, regional visits and internet articles
- 4-year degree
- 4+ years property management experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with LRO or Yieldstar revenue management software
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Must agree to a criminal background check and sign an agreement for voluntary drug testing
- Valid and current driver’s license