Reports to Treasury Manager
Weidner Property Management is committed to teamwork, through a spirit of honesty, trust and mutual respect.
Performance – Design New Standards. . .
- Process Book Transfers for property & control accounts
- Set up all new vendors, and make any name & address changes in Yardi
- Run vendor TIN Match using the IRS online website
- Distribute Canada deposit account bank statements to Bookkeepers (daily)
- Process 1099’s at year end
- Prepare and maintain accounting records for storage
- Must meet deadlines as set by Treasury Manager
Attention to Detail sets us apart . . .
- Verify and process the payroll transfers
- Daily bank reconciliation for the concentration/disbursement accounts (CAN & US)
- Create and post transfer journal entries, using CSV files
- Update daily cash report for Treasury Manager
- Collect checks and mail out K-1’s and distribution packets to all Partners
- Manage and maintain LLC renewals online with the Secretary of State per region
What we value. . . OUR PEOPLE
- Provide Accounting support as needed
- Actively demonstrate the values of the Weidner Customer Service Vision to team members, associates and external customers.
Accomplishment through honesty, trust and mutual respect. . .
- Perform special tasks as assigned by the Treasury Manager
- Maintain positive attitude and professional relationship with other associates
- Requires a high degree of confidentiality
- Prompt with regular attendance and maintain a professional appearance at all times while on duty
- Follow Weidner’s Mission, Vision and Values and comply with all Weidner policies and procedures as outlined in the Associate Handbook and Policy and Procedure Manual, as well as Fair Housing rules and regulations
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of certain banking and accounting processes
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Experience with YARDI accounting software is preferred