Night Attendant - High Plains
Weidner Apartment Homes is currently searching for a Night Attendant to work at one of our apartment communities. For this position the Night Attendant will working directly with the Community Director to verify all situations that happen overnight. We are looking for someone who is energetic, enjoys working with others and has excellent communication skills.
- Responding to after-hour calls, including disturbances or lock outs, in a timely manner: initiate action to calm any disorderly conduct.
- Submit daily reports noting all the response calls to the management office.
- Inspect the grounds at least twice per night and report any damage to the perimeter fences, gates, doors, or equipment.
- Check exterior lighting twice weekly; report broken windows or lights to Community Director.
- Secure any unlocked apartments, office, maintenance and equipment area.
- Actively participate in a positive team environment through teamwork, communication and excellence in service.
- Always courteous and helpful to residents, prospective residents, vendors and associates.
- Enforce clubroom, swimming pool, tennis court, sport court or other curfews.
- Enforce parking lot regulations, report violations and inoperable cars to the Director
- Must be available to be contacted at home and to respond in cases of emergency.
- Must excellent written and verbal skills
- Valid and current driver’s license with reliable transportation.
- Must agree to a criminal background check and sign an agreement for voluntary drug testing.