Weidner Property Management is committed to teamwork, through a spirit of honesty, trust and mutual respect. A National Trainer will develop, teach, and administer Weidner approved training in all regions. While this job description is complete, some responsibilities may not be specifically addressed.
Performance – Setting New Standards …
• Providing the #1 training program in the property management industry.
• Delivery, development, planning and accessing effectiveness of the content of Weidner Training programs to help meet training objectives.
• Schedule and conduct monthly software training classes for Yardi and other applications
• Facilitate New Hire software training classes for beginners
• Facilitate Web-based classes for best practices for current users
• Teach workshops for advanced functions for current users and back to the basics
• Assist in the development and execution of web based training videos
• LEAD Start Trainer
• Training fundamental Property Management basics, which translate into real world tools to effectively manage
• Customer service training
• Leasing applications – demonstration, qualifying, closing, follow-up
• Integrate fully into Weidner’s Team-based culture
• Assist in creating new or revised training programs with the goal of maintaining updated and relevant industry capability
What we value… OUR PEOPLE
• Actively participate in a positive team environment through teamwork, communication and excellence in service; communicate regularly with the Director of Learning & Development.
Attention to Detail set us apart…
• Follow Weidner’s Mission, Vision and Values and comply with all Weidner policies and procedures as outlined in the Associate Handbook and Policy and Procedure Manual, as well as Fair Housing rules and regulations.
Accomplish through honesty, trust and mutual respect…
• Requires a high degree of confidentiality and professional integrity.
• Prompt with regular attendance and maintain a professional appearance at all times while on duty.
• 2 to 4 years of training experience
• Experience in Property Management at the on-site manager level
• Ability to participate and train in a positive, team-oriented environment
• Thorough knowledge of policies and procedures and all on-site positions
• Proficient knowledge of Yardi software or another property management software system
• Preferred knowledge of Rent Café (Yardi) software
• Excellent time management skills, trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
• Excellent computer skills: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Expected travel up to 50% of the time
• Must agree to a criminal background check and sign an agreement for voluntary drug testing.
• Valid and current driver’s license.