Digital Marketing Specialist, Canada
Weidner Investment Services is committed to teamwork, through a spirit of honesty, trust and mutual respect. While this job description is complete, some responsibilities may not be specifically addressed.
Performance – Setting New Standards . . .
- Manage, coordinate and execute integrated digital marketing strategies, specifically SEO, SEM and PPC by partnering with four-person Digital Team.
- Executes Paid Media campaigns to drive traffic to websites and convert them to residents, within budget.
- Coordinate and execute local and national search engine marketing strategies, including Google AdWords, Display Advertising, Retargeting, Remarketing and Bing pay per click campaigns.
- Research, test and manage relevant keywords.
- Executes keyword bidding strategies (including max CPC and daily budget) for maximum results within budget.
- Generates and maintains ad copy and ad groups based upon guidance from the Marketing Manager
- Closely monitors daily search marketing performance and develops/maintains reporting to communication KPI’s.
- Works with Digital team to help manage daily display marketing and re-marketing programs
- Effectively communicates optimization opportunities to help grow the overall success of the SEO.
- Responsible for ongoing analysis of campaign statistics to continually improve ad performance, traffic, conversion, ROI while also researching, testing and managing relevant keywords.
- Assess future trends-identify, interpret and capitalize on marketing trends to maximize impact.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEM, SEO, PPC strategies and technologies and assist in improving offerings.
What we value. . . OUR PEOPLE
- Actively participate in a positive team environment through teamwork, communication and excellence in service; communicate regularly with the Marketing Manager.
Attention to Detail sets us apart . . .
- Track and analyze campaign data to identify optimization opportunities, and work with the Marketing Manager and regional leaders to generate new search campaigns.
- Produce monthly conversion and performance reports
Accomplishment through honesty, trust and mutual respect. . .
- Follow Weidner’s Mission, Vision and Values and comply with all Weidner policies and procedures as outlined in the Associate Handbook and Policy and Procedure Manual, as well as Fair Housing rules and regulations.
- Complete understanding of and 2-3 years proven experience with SEM and web analytics, to evaluate results of search marketing efforts
- Familiar with Internet principles; understanding of how different web technologies influence site search.
- Possess solid project management discipline – able to put a project plan together with start time, benchmarks, and estimated completion date, and consistently achieve all three.
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Publisher and highly efficient in Excel.
- Proven relationship-management experience and excellent organizational ability, with close attention to detail.
- Must be a collaborative team player as well as strong self-starter and individual contributor.
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully, across multiple tasks, with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Must agree to a criminal background check
- Have valid and current driver’s license and passport