Apartment Maintenance Technician
We recognize the Apartment Maintenance Technician is the core of the resident experience. Not only are they troubleshooting and solving various maintenance issues, they are going into the homes of our residents. This is a huge responsibility and we value the level of customer care it takes to do this well.
The Apartment Maintenance Technician is responsible for assisting in the upkeep and maintenance of the Weidner community. The Apartment Maintenance Technician is very motivated to find solutions to complex issues and has an eye for detail. Most of all, Apartment Maintenance Technicians enjoy the work they do and continuously help create the resident experience.
- Assist in the preparation of apartments for occupancy
- Respond to service requests
- Performs maintenance and repairs on electrical, plumbing, as well as small and large appliances
- Maintain pools and wading area and HVAC systems depending on the community amenities
- Modest carpentry work as needed
- Interior and exterior painting as needed
- Provide customer service
- Experience in apartment maintenance or related field preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills
- All service personnel are also required to have a personal set of general tools
- Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds
- Push/pull up to 200 pounds
- Have a valid driver license and reliable transportation