Weidner Property Management is committed to teamwork, through a spirit of honesty, trust and mutual respect. While this job description is complete, some responsibilities may not be specifically addressed.
Performance – Setting New Standards . . .
- Design flyers, brochures, digital banners, print advertising, or other marketing materials (or coordinate with vendors) to support corporate, regional and site-specific marketing needs.
- Serve as contact with outside vendor partners who support design services, including photographers and floor plan drafters.
- Conduct filming, editing, storyboarding and production of various video types; such as 360 tours, interviews, Weidner Awards, real estate style walkthroughs etc.
- Keep all Weidner web sites current with attractive and engaging photos, including editing new photos and removing photos as needed.
- Design, update and/or convert community logos and update Weidner web sites accordingly.
- Manage floor plan images including working with drafters to have new floor plans created, revisions, and update floor plan marketing sheets added to online eStore for ordering.
- Maintain and follow company brand guidelines to ensure company standards are consistent and protected from misuse.
- Responsible for all aspects of production of the Weidner magazine within each of our regions, including working with communities, printer(s) and distributor(s).
- Responsible for all 3rd party video production from raw files and 360 tours, walkthrough videos and future filming needs.
- Support Weidner social media goals.
Attention to Detail sets us apart . . .
- Maintain and organize database of current, attractive and engaging photography that highlight the benefits of living at Weidner communities.
- Maintain and organize database of current all Weidner logos, in both .jpg, .png and .eps formats.
- Responsible for uploading and designing all property images to the company intranet (including logos, floor plans, flyers and site maps) for use by the communities.
What we value. . . OUR PEOPLE
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing team to design the special presentation portion of 14 annual awards and recognition ceremony for each region/home office.
- Actively participate in a positive team environment through teamwork, communication and excellence in service; communicate regularly with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager.
- Actively demonstrates the values of the Weidner Customer Service Vision to team members, associates and external customers, and actively demonstrate the values of the Weidner Quality Standards.
- Supports local and national creative initiatives and assist with completing a variety of projects under deadline through team management platforms like Zendesk and Monday.com.
Accomplishment through honesty, trust and mutual respect. . .
- Follow Weidner’s Mission, Vision and Values and comply with all Weidner policies and procedures as outlined in the Associate Handbook and Policy and Procedure Manual, as well as Fair Housing rules and regulations.
- Prompt with regular attendance and maintain a professional appearance at all times while on duty.
- Expertise in Adobe Design Suite (Illustrator, In-Design, Photoshop, Acrobat, Premiere) required
- Property management industry experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Graphic design experience spanning print and digital media
- Excellent project management, organizational, and time management skills
- Able to juggle multiple projects with multiple deadlines, establish priorities, and coordinate tasks
- Able to provide creative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must agree to a criminal background check and sign an agreement for voluntary drug testing.
- Valid and current driver’s license.