Finance & Acquisitions Analyst
Reports to Chief Investment Officer
Weidner Property Management is committed to teamwork, through a spirit of honesty, trust and mutual respect. While this job description is complete, some responsibilities may not be specifically addressed.
PERFORMANCE Setting new standards
- Facilitate the preparation of loan requests to prospective lenders, including documentation, preparation of rental analysis, property budgets, and cash
- Assist in preparation of prospective acquisition opportunities, including printing and reviewing marketing packages, underwriting and proforma preparation, submarket research, rent and sale comp research
- Preparing construction loan packages and budgets for new development
- Review performance of recent acquisitions in order to better evaluate trends in specific markets and improve identification of profitable investment opportunities
- Perform ad hoc projects and analysis as needed for Finance & Acquisitions teams
What we value. . . OUR PEOPLE
- Actively participate in a positive team environment through teamwork, communication and excellence in service; communicate regularly with the Chief Investment Officer
- Always be courteous and helpful to residents, prospective residents, and vendors
Attention to Detail sets us apart…
- Follow Weidner’s Mission, Vision and Values and comply with all Weidner policies and procedures as outlined in the Associate Handbook and Policy and Procedure Manual, as well as Fair Housing rules and
Accomplishment through honesty, trust and mutual respect…
- Prompt with regular attendance and maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Four-year Degree in Finance and/or Real Estate.
- Experience in investment real estate is a plus.
- Excellent math skills, strong analytical and abstract reasoning.
- Working knowledge of economics and the impact on financial and real estate industries.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Excel.
- Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must agree to a criminal background check and sign an agreement for voluntary drug testing.
- Valid and current driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel as needed.