Weidner Apartment Homes is currently searching for a Retention Manager to work at one of our properties in Oklahoma City. We are looking for someone with excellent customer skills, Property Management experience and the ability to take on various tasks/special projects with ease.
PERFORMANCE – Setting new standards
- Effectively contribute to daily activities and leadership of site team via successful management of The 4 P’s.
- Maintain the community’s customer base with an effective resident retention program and complete timely lease renewals.
- Oversee communication with upcoming lease renewals à 30/60/90 day plan.
- Oversee communication with new move ins à Immediate/30/60/90 day plan.
- Develop monthly lease renewal strategies.
- Coordinate notice distribution for mass communication with residents.
- Process and manage all notice to vacates received by residents, implementing procedures to convert potential notices to renewals.
- Lease apartments consistent with standard Cirrus Shopping Report professional format.
- Orient new residents to their apartment homes and create resident files within Weidner compliance standards.
- Know the community’s competition; shop comparable properties at least once each month, to assure competitive services, amenities, and overall superior resident experience.
- Manage time effectively, be able to move quickly and effortlessly in a fast-paced company culture.
- Participate effectively in brainstorming, special projects, new duties, and initiatives based on company goals.
What we value. . . OUR PEOPLE
- Actively participate in a positive team environment through teamwork, communication and excellence in service; communicate regularly with Community Director.
- Always courteous and helpful to residents, prospective residents, vendors and associates.
Customer Service – Responsive management and maintenance . . .
- Address resident and prospective resident questions and concerns via direct phone calls, transferred calls, or customer service tickets in a professional and positive manner.
- Track and analyze customer concerns, surveys, and reviews, as well as provide monthly reporting to Community Director.
- Communicate negative developments in service, systems, etc. that impact residents or the Weidner brand.
- Process service requests and conduct follow ups within 24 hours to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Proactively monitor, respond to, and resolve customer reviews received through Binary Fountain.
Attention to Detail sets us apart . . .
- Maintain and follow up on Yardi CRM Resident Queue daily.
- Follow Weidner’s Mission, Vision and Values and comply with all Weidner policies and procedures as outlined in the Associate Handbook and Policy and Procedure Manual, as well as Fair Housing rules and regulations.
Accomplishment through honesty, trust and mutual respect. . .
- Prompt with regular attendance; wear company uniform and maintain a professional appearance at all times while on duty.
- Willing to be assigned to other Weidner properties as needed.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Available to work flexible hours and days.
- Must agree to a criminal background check and sign an agreement for voluntary drug testing.
- Valid and current driver’s license.