Woodin Creek Village
Weidner Property Management is looking for a Community Account Specialist who is committed to teamwork, through a spirit of honesty, trust and mutual respect. The Community Account Specialist must be well organized, have experience working with leasing documents and work with the Community Director and other leasing agents to ensure that all documents pertaining to leases are filled out correctly.
- Consistently monitor and report to Community Director & Area Director on monthly income and expense budgets for each assigned community.
- Implement lease renewal program and monitor market rents against budgets.
- Prepare payroll reports.
- Actively participate in a positive team environment through teamwork, communication and excellence in service; communicate with Team Lead and Area Director.
- Always courteous and helpful to residents, prospective residents, vendors and associates.
- Collect revenues including rents, deposits and fees; collect and prepare daily bank deposits; prepare SODA’s accurately and on time.
- Process all resident applications.
- Maintain files and office equipment including copier, printer and fax machine.
- Prepare resident notices as needed.
- Complete all required reports and accurately input data into Yardi; maintain resident files and office equipment.
- Prepare and process all accounting functions for the community including daily bank deposits, tracking SODA’s, coding bills and submitting bills for payment.
- Prompt with regular attendance; available for flexible hours as needed.
- Willing to be assigned to other Weidner properties; maintain a professional appearance at all times while on duty.
- Able to read and explain all lease documentation; detail-oriented, well organized and accurate.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must agree to a criminal background check and sign an agreement to voluntary drug testing.
- Valid and current driver’s license with reliable transportation.