Weidner Apartment Homes is currently searching for an experienced and seasoned Recruiter to work out of our corporate offices in Kirkland, Washington. This position will be responsible for all aspects of the candidate recruitment and hiring process, including screening, interviewing, evaluating and making recommendations for hire. The Recruiter will work directly with Regional and Area Directors, Administrative Staff and other department supervisors to understand the positions needed in each of our regions. This position requires a high degree of confidentiality.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Review and screen all incoming resumes for all job openings daily
- Schedule and conduct thorough prescreening phone interviews
- Conduct in-person interviews for selected job applicants
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Actively recruit passive candidates
- Help create and manage social media sites for our recruitment department
- Help with job fairs when needed
- Primary emphasis on filling current open and budgeted positions
- Assist with updating Application Tracking Systems daily
- Minimum 3+ years of strong recruiting experience preferable in the multi-family industry.
- Preferred experience working at a recruiting agency and recruiting passive candidates.
- Able to recruit for a high volume of requisitions per month simultaneously.
- Must work with a sense of urgency and multi-task in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Application Tracking Systems and familiarity with social networking.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing.
- Sharp and thorough interview skills and must be proficient in working with all levels of management.
- Light travel required.
- Multi-family property management experience is a plus.
- Must agree to a criminal background check and sign an agreement for voluntary drug testing.
- Valid and current driver’s license.