Senior Pricing Analyst
Job ID 2020-1867
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Complete Pricing requests for Education grant proposals with the goal of optimizing profit by driving profitable sales and achieving marketing and corporate growth objectives.
- Develops constructive relationships across disciplines and functions
- Sought after business partner that will be involved with sales to successfully deliver solutions
- Owner of New Product and Custom Initiative Pricing, working cross-functionally to develop compliant cost/price solutions
- Complete ad hoc analysis
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent amount of relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 plus years of relevant experience in pricing analysis:
- developing multifaceted pricing proposals
- analyzing pricing decisions - post audit
- Ability to collaborate with clients and internal teams
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with continuing medical education a differentiator
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task