Global Graphic Designer
Job ID 2021-2652
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
WebMD/Medscape is looking for a qualified graphic designer to join our B2B Marketing Team in the London office or The Hague office. The Medscape Education Marketing Team produces communications and sales materials in the healthcare education market. Working with an international team, this role will be responsible for global education design efforts, developing creative presentation strategies and materials, and maintaining the most current and innovative design standards. The candidate will be
comfortable with receiving constructive feedback and demonstrate an ability to take direction on the development of materials.
- Contribute to global education design efforts
- Design a variety of print and digital marketing materials
- Design presentations to help reach sales goals
- Update and manage existing materials to new, current designs
- Update/create library of graphic assets for team use
- Develop infographics for new data/research
- Design materials for conferences, events and training
- Creative ideation for new ways to visualize content
- Higher education degree (or equivalent) with focus in graphic design, art, or marketing communications
- 3+ years corporate graphic design experience (Healthcare, Wellness, or Education preferred)
- Portfolio that demonstrates a variety of design projects for business-level audiences
- Expertise in design software programs, particularly the Adobe Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Understanding of social media platforms and associated design styles
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, share ideas and develop effective materials
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes
- Experience designing for multiple country-level markets preferred