Sr. Intern – Global Marketing
Job ID 2019-1184
"Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status."
Support Global Marketing Initiatives
- First draft of Marketing Messages for assets to promote important content online and offline
- Point of contact between low tier vendors and Marketing Manager (ie translation agency)
- Identify articles for Paid Search/Paid Social using Tableau reporting
- Assist on ad hoc projects for marketing such as JIRA ticket creations, creative brief drafting
- Create draft reports for Global stakeholders and Heatmaps for editors to provide statistics on trending articles
- Gathering statistics on in-language traffic
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad and returning for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Marketing, Statistics, Communications, International Business/Studies, Advertising, Digital Marketing
- Second language highly encouraged
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Part of an extracurricular activity highly encouraged
- Sr. Interns must me a returning WebMD Intern or had two previous Internships with other companies.
Prefer local candidate or someone within reasonable commuting distance to New York City. Relocation/housing assistance is not available for this position.