Job ID 2023-5344
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For Company details, visit our website: www.webmd.com
Education: MD with 3 + years of relevant work experience
- Experience with pharmaceutical/medical reviewing, or an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Experience reviewing for the digital environment.
- Experience in reviewing patient summaries on disease or procedures
- Ability to analyze complex data and interpret it for mobile/web application while maintaining a clinical tone
- Familiar with use of databases like Pubmed, Ovid, Medical conference sites
- Project and Workload Management: Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently, maintain highest quality, and meet copy deadlines.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal teams (i.e., editorial, and production) to ensure quality and smooth progression of projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written
- Independent and innovative self-starter
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to quickly distil complex information into essential elements relevant to clinicians at the point of care
- Excellent medical literature retrieval and evaluation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced setting
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Medical information and basic understanding of various handheld technologies
Role & Responsibilities:
- To review clinical summaries/news for patients and physician audience, bringing them the latest updates from various sources like clinical research publications/professional medical practice/regulatory authority/medical conferences
- Responsible for all content-related aspects of each assigned project from initiation to launch, including conception, writing, revising, annotating per source references, and performing QA checks.
- Copy must be accurate, clean, well-organized, and adhere to WebMD technical specifications.
- Curating content in proprietary format