Job ID 2019-1754
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
JHI is comprised of three separate functional business groups organized to independently deliver comprehensive medical information and communications to the healthcare community: Marketing Services, Information Services and Education Services. Each group has a portfolio of trusted, well-recognized brands that are entrenched leaders in their respective industry specialties.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for designing print and digital materials for the assigned product line and/or business unit. Materials developed may include direct mailings and advertisements, as well as corporate identity pieces. This position requires a high level of understanding of graphic design, typography and layout and how it extends through the digital realm (application and mobile) and its counterparts.
- Design print and digital materials, including but not limited to direct mailings, print advertisements, logos, packaging, signage, catalogs, labels, corporate identity pieces, slide kits, monographs, etc.
- Creates and designs advertising art based on client specification
- Creates and maintains sales support tools
Assists with trade shows preparation and execution as needed
- Catalogs and files all materials in a logical and easily accessible manner; ensures they are continuously up to date
- Completes all assignments within expected deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree and 3+ years of experience in the field required
- Versed in multiple areas (ads, email blasts, direct mail, web banners, landing pages, POP, promotions, business collateral, logo development, etc.). Candidate will be responsible for the design of brochures, magazines, catalogs, e-blasts and other digital collateral materials.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Digital Publishing Suite and Dreamweaver).
- Experienced with coordinating project work and interfacing with sales reps, marketing managers, clients and production staff from conception to project completion.
- Ability to work within established design and identity guidelines.
- Quick thinker, able to develop concepts and carry out solutions quickly in deadline driven environment.
- A strong command of typography, color, composition, hierarchy.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills. Able to present ideas confidently and comfortably.
- Solid understanding of web design required.
- Excellent creative, conceptual, and critical thinking abilities.
- Experience utilizing HTML coding. HTML 5 a plus.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Proficient use of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point).
No travel required