Job ID 2023-5655
· Minimum 5+ years marketing, analytics, or strategy
· Experience in marketing AND creative analytics.
· High proficiency in Excel data transformation, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and/or other analytics platforms.
· Comfortable in ad manager/ campaign dashboards for Facebook, GDN, and other DSP’s.
· Comfortable multitasking across multiple projects, able to self-prioritize based on business needs.
· Smart, creative problem solver with excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Excellent attention to detail and process
· Growth mindset with a desire to learn, a tendency to embrace challenges, see failures as essential to mastery, and find lessons and inspiration in the success of others
· Ability to express ideas to diverse audiences with a variety of skills and experiences
· Ability to synthesize information from various sources and summarize it for others
· A sense of personal ownership and accountability, together with the ability to manage deadlines and internal stakeholder expectations.
· Experience working in B2B companies with experience in health, legal or automotive verticals a plus.
· Gather, assemble, and digest data across audience insights, campaign performance, onsite data, and external
· Research in order to deliver strategic recommendations.
· Work with Creative strategists to implement tests and prepare analysis from tests
· Continuously monitor and understand the competitive marketplace
· Continuously monitor and optimize our creative test and learns
· Develop reports and presentations to communicate insights to stakeholders.
· Incorporate marketing performance and data-driven insights to identify creative gaps, competitive opportunities, and customer pain points to inform future opportunities in creative and marketing.
· Contribute new ideas (categories/topics/sets) and relevant assets to build and scale out an exceptional, diverse catalog, in close partnership with creative design team
· Understand marketing strategies and larger business goals
· Collaborate with stakeholders across Creative Strategy, Product, Content, Design and Editorial